The aim of the FME Industry Committee is to support the infusion of formal methods into industry, as well as to obtain feedback from industry as to the usability of various methods in practice.
- Carla Ferreira, NOVA University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Leo Freitas, Newcastle University, UK
- Mario Gleirscher, University of Bremen, Germany
- Cláudio Ângelo Gonçalves Gomes, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Peter Höfner, The Australian National University (ANU), Australia.
- Jeroen Keiren, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands (Secretary)
- Kristin Yvonne Rozier, Iowa State University, USA
- Cristina Seceleanu, Malardalen University, Sweden
- Tim Willemse, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands (chair)
We will initially provide a website containing information useful for industrial partners in their investigation of which formal methods can be of benefit to their work. The website will e.g. point to various tools and to teaching material. As such the committee’s objectives overlap to some degree with those of the teaching committee.
We are using the following page for information about FME’s Industry
Please contact us if you would like to contribute, by sending an email