Doctoral Symposium of Formal Methods 2015
22 June 2015, Oslo, Norway
Call for Papers
Submission: 20 March 2015
Notification: 3 April 2015
Doctoral Symposium: 22 June 2015
Goals and Scope
A Doctoral Symposium will be held on 22 June in conjunction with the 20th
International Symposium on Formal Methods, which will take place in Oslo,
Norway, from 22 to 26 June 2015. This aims to provide a helpful environment in
which selected PhD students can present and discuss their ongoing work, meet
other students working on similar topics, and receive helpful advice and
feedback from a panel of researchers and academics.
If you are a PhD student researching any topic that falls within the
formal methods, you are warmly invited to submit a Research Abstract for
consideration to be selected as a participant.
Research Abstracts should be no more than 4 pages in LNCS format.
Your Research Abstract should:
- Outline the problem being addressed, its relevance, the solution you are working on, your research approach (such as your research method) and your expected contribution.
- Contain a very brief literature survey indicating the most important
references related to
- (a) the problem being addressed and/or
- (b) existing solutions as appropriate.
- Indicate your progress to date and the current stage of research.
The Research Abstract should be written by yourself as sole author, but
include references to any papers you have already published, including joint
publications with your supervisor.
How to Submit
Please upload a PDF version of your Research Abstract, including your name,
affiliation, and email address to:
(Note that this is not the main FM2015 EasyChair page.)
Further information about the FM2015 Symposium is available at:
Enquiries about the Doctoral Symposium should be addressed to
Bernhard Aichernig via:
Bernhard K. Aichernig, TU Graz, Austria
Alessandro Rossini, SINTEF, Oslo, Norway