CFP: FM+AM’10: 2nd Workshop on Formal Methods and Agile Methods, Affiliated to the SEFM’10 Conference, Pisa, September 2010
Formal Methods (FM) and Agile Methods (AM) are often seen as antagonists in the field of software methodololgy, but this does not necessarily be the case.
For this workshop we are seeking novel contributions that can be used for making rapid development techniques more formally sound, as well as for accelerating the speed of formally sound development techniques. This could be done for example, by:
- providing the “agile team” with sound CASE tool support
- or by adopting “agile” work-modes (such as: working in pairs, etc.) into the practice of formal modelling.
The Programme Committee of our workshop has members from both areas, FM and AM; each submission will be carefully reviewed with regard to its contribution to the theme of the workshop, namely the feasible combination of FM+AM.
For all further details about this workshop, please see its website at http://fm-am-2010.tripod.com; Submission via http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fmam2010
- Deadline for Abstract: 25th of June
- Deadline for Paper: 2nd of July
- Author Notification: 2nd of August
- Revised version of accepted papers: 25th of August
- Workshop in Pisa, Italy: 17th of September, 2010.
Publication of the proceedings has been agreed for the Lecture Notes in Informatics.